(1) FDSA members participating in the FDSA Trust receive an extension of the filing deadline for their Comptroller's report until May 15, 2013.
(2) FDSA works with the State of Illinois on recent changes to Illinois Funeral Director and Embalmers Licensing Code.
(3) The Department of Veterans Affairs announces the availability of a new online funeral directors resource kit.
(4) FDSA Board of Directors commends Associate Member Dr. Ben Margolis of Private Autopsy Practice.
(5) The 2013 FDSA Reference Guide information and order form is available by clicking here.
The Funeral Directors Services Association of Greater Chicago (FDSA) purposes and objectives are: