1. Join FDSA at The Great Escape at 9540 W. Irving Park Rd., Schiller Park, IL 60176 for "Technologies in the Vital Records Industries" (2 FD CE) presented by Marcus McBride from VitalChek on February 8, 2017 from 2:00- 4:00 PM.
2. Join FDSA at The Great Escape at 9540 W. Irving Park Rd., Schiller Park, IL 60176 for "Challenges of Embalming Infectious Disease Cases" (2 EMB CE) presented by Jack Adams from The Dodge Company on March 8, 2017 from 2:00- 4:00 PM.
3. Join FDSA at Gast Monuments, Inc. in Chicago on February 25, 2017 for the seminar "From Concept to Creation" (2 FD CE).
4. CE Certificates for the 2016 Trade Show have been mailed to those who have purchased them. If you did not purchase CE Certificates from the Trade Show but would like to do so now, contact Elizabeth Goins at the FDSA office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 630-980-4010.
5. The Cook County Medical Examiner's Office is now requiring e-mail addresses for all funeral homes with a fax cremation account.
6. The Cook County Medical Examiner's Office will require a completed Certificate of Death Worksheet when removing a deceased from the Cook County Medical Examiner’s Office beginning October 3rd.
7. Visit the FDSA Facebook page here.
8. Please contact FDSA Executive Director Catherine Kasper for matters that impact your funeral service.
2017 TRADE SHOW EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
The Funeral Directors Services Association of Greater Chicago (FDSA) purposes and objectives are: