(1) FDSA announces its May 2014 continuing education seminar and General Membership Meeting. The meeting will occur on May 14, 2014 at Cucina Biagio Restaurant at 7319 W. Lawrence Avenue in Harwood Heights, Illinois. Click here for the agenda and registration information.
(2) The Illinois Division of Vital Records has issued instructions on completing the Place of Death information for IVRS procedures. Click here for more information. Please note this is a Members Only notification and you will need to login to see the material.
(3) Click here for the new 2014 Employer Rate Contribution Card. Please note this is a Members Only notification and you will need to login to see the material.
(4) Enjoy pictures from the 8th Annual FDSA Trade Show on held on November 6, 2013.
(5) The 2014 FDSA Reference Guide information and order form is available by clicking here.
(6) FDSA works with the State of Illinois on recent changes to Illinois Funeral Director and Embalmers Licensing Code.
(7) The Department of Veterans Affairs announces the availability of a new online funeral directors resource kit.
The Funeral Directors Services Association of Greater Chicago (FDSA) purposes and objectives are: