1. Join FDSA at The Great Escape at 9540 W. Irving Park Rd., Schiller Park, IL 60176 for "Branding Your Funeral Home Through Interior Design" (2 FD CE) presented by Tam Schreiner from FFH design on April 12, 2017 from 2:00- 4:00 PM.
2. Join FDSA at The Great Escape at 9540 W. Irving Park Rd., Schiller Park, IL 60176 for "Demystifying Embalming Chemicals" (2 EMB CE) presented by Brian McMurrough on May 10, 2017 from 2:00- 4:00 PM.
3. Join FDSA at Worsham College on May 5, 2017 for 4 hours of CE with Leili McMurrough and Sean Sweetman.
4. CE Certificates for the 2016 Trade Show have been mailed to those who have purchased them. If you did not purchase CE Certificates from the Trade Show but would like to do so now, contact Elizabeth Goins at the FDSA office at email@example.com or 630-980-4010.
5. The Cook County Medical Examiner's Office is now requiring e-mail addresses for all funeral homes with a fax cremation account.
6. The Cook County Medical Examiner's Office will require a completed Certificate of Death Worksheet when removing a deceased from the Cook County Medical Examiner’s Office beginning October 3rd.
7. Visit the FDSA Facebook page here.
8. Please contact FDSA Executive Director Catherine Kasper for matters that impact your funeral service.
2017 TRADE SHOW EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
The Funeral Directors Services Association of Greater Chicago (FDSA) purposes and objectives are: