(1) FDSA members participating in the FDSA Trust receive an extension of the filing deadline for their Comptroller's report until May 15, 2013.
(2) FDSA works with the State of Illinois on recent changes to Illinois Funeral Director and Embalmers Licensing Code.
(3) The Department of Veterans Affairs announces the availability of a new online funeral directors resource kit.
(4) FDSA Board of Directors commends Associate Member Dr. Ben Margolis of Private Autopsy Practice.
(5) The 2013 FDSA Reference Guide information and order form is available by clicking here.
FIND A MEMBER
Site visitors can find an FDSA funeral home in their area by searching our directory. Click on the "Simple Search" link below.
On the next page, visitors can either enter search criteria in the first open ended search field, e.g., a city, or they can use the saved Public Search which will provide the user with a complete list of FDSA funeral home members sorted by city, zip code, and then firm name.
Members can log in and navigate to the Members Only area and select the Member Directory menu item for enhanced search capabilities.